ORDERING & SERVICES
• All images are sold overmat on archival board.
• Artworks are not framed unless the frame itself is an integral part of the piece. Framing is available however, and can be ordered at additional cost. (see below)
• The availability of the artwork is subject to prior sale. We will try to keep the web siteas current as possible.
• Prices quoted are in U.S. dollars and are subject to change without prior notice. Please contact us to confirm availability and price.
• All artwork will be professionally packaged and shipped via Federal Express, at the expense of the client. Shipping costs will be calculated once the order is placed.
• The package is insured by The Collected Image during transit, however once it reaches its destination, it is the responsibility of the client to properly insure the artwork.
PAYMENT, GUARANTEE & REFUNDS
• All works of art described on this website are guaranteed to be in very good to excellent condition, unless otherwise noted. As far as possible, materials such as glue, high acid content backing or tape, if initially present, have been carefully removed.
• Unless credit has been established, payment must be made prior to receipt of artwork.
• Payment must be in U.S. funds. Personal and business checks, money orders, bank drafts and PayPal are accepted.
• For foreign transactions: accepted payments are same as above, but all checks MUST be drawn on a U.S. bank payable in U.S. dollars, otherwise the client will incur an additional bank fee quoted at time of purchase. Bank transfers are accepted as well, but may also be
subject to an additional fee. We are not responsible for any custom charges of the host country.
• Institutions will be invoiced, net 30 days.
• If not fully satisfied, artwork may be returned within 5 days of delivery date. However the following steps must be taken to insure full refund: please contact us as soon as possible to discuss reason for return; the artwork must be carefully re-packaged in the original shipping materials, and returned to us via Federal Express, insured for the full amount. Once the artwork has been received in original condition, a full refund, less
shipping expenses, will be issued.
• Illinois residents are subject to a 10% sales tax on the full purchase price of the artwork.
• Both Jerri Zbiral and Alan Teller have collectively over 45 years experience appraising photographs, books, cameras and film footage for donations, insurance purposes, and estate evaluations. We have appraised collections for private individuals, businesses and public institutions.
A PARTIAL LIST OF CLIENTS INCLUDES:
Art Institute of Chicago, Chicago
Blanton Museum of Art, Austin
Block Museum of Art - Northwestern University, Evanston
Boston Museum of Science, Boston
Busch-Reisinger Museum – Harvard University, Cambridge
Carl Jung Center, Chicago
Charles Deering Library, Sp. Coll., Northwestern Univ., Evanston
Chicago Film Archives, Chicago
Cleveland Museum of Art, Cleveland
Columbus Museum of Art, Columbus
Denver Art Museum, Denver
DePaul University Museum, Chicago
Fogg Museum of Art – Harvard University, Cambridge
High Museum of Art, Atlanta
Indiana Historical Museum, Bloomington
Jane Addams Museum, University of Illinois, Chicago
Kemper Art Museum, Washington Univ., St. Louis
Lake Forest College, Lake Forest
Loyola University Museum of Art, Chicago
Mead Art Museum, Amherst College, Amherst
Medill School of Journalism, Northwestern University, Evanston
Milwaukee Art Museum, Milwaukee
Milwaukee County Historical Society, Milwaukee
Minneapolis Institute of Art, Minneapolis
Minnesota Historical Society, Minneapolis
Mitchell Indian Museum, Evanston
Museum of Contemporary Art, Chicago
Museum of Contemporary Photography - Columbia College, Chicago
Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
National Anthropological Archives, Smithsonian Institution, Washington DC
National Gallery of Canada, Ottawa, Canada
National Museum of Mexican Art, Chicago
Nelson-Atkins Museum, Kansas City
Newberry Library, Chicago
Peabody Museum - Harvard University, Cambridge
Pritzker Military Library, Chicago
Pullman State Historical Site, Chicago
Queens Historical Society, Flushing
Rhode Island School of Design, Providence
Simon Wiesenthal Center / Museum of Tolerance, Los Angeles
Smart Museum of Art, University of Chicago, Chicago
Snite Museum of Art, University of Notre Dame, South Bend
The Art Institute of Chicago, Chicago
The Chicago Historical Museum, Chicago
The Lakeshore Museum Center, Muskegon
The Museum of Fine Art, Boston
University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI
University of Alaska, Fairbanks
University of Illinois at Chicago, University Library, Chicago
University of Louisville Archives, Louisville
University of Pennsylvania Library, Philadelphia
University of West Virginia, Morgantown
University of Wisconsin, Madison
Vicky Myhren Gallery, University of Denver
Walker Museum of Art, Minneapolis
• We also have experience with archive consultation, collection management, digital documentation and inventory preparation. References are available upon request.
• We often assist institutions in building their photographic collections through the planned giving of our clients. Please contact us for details.
• The Collected Image provides archival matting and framing services, primarily for collectors in the Chicago area.
• All photographs on this website are presumed to be copyrighted material by their author, heirs, or publisher and may not be reproduced or downloaded for any purpose other than viewing.
• Please contact us for instructions to obtain permission for use other than viewing.